Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bellevue. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bellevue. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Texas – including Bellevue & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bellevue should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bellevue?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bellevue. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bellevue Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bellevue, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bellevue? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bellevue
TX Tree Trimming serves Bellevue and communities nearby: