Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Balch Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Balch Springs. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Texas – including Balch Springs & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Balch Springs homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Balch Springs?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Balch Springs. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Balch Springs Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Balch Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Balch Springs? TX Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Balch Springs
TX Tree Trimming serves Balch Springs and the surrounding area: