Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Argyle. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Argyle. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Argyle & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Argyle homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Argyle?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Argyle. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Argyle Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Argyle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Argyle? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Argyle
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Argyle and neighboring communities: