Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Anthony. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Anthony. That’s where we come in! TX Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Texas – including Anthony & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Anthony homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Anthony?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Anthony. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Anthony Tree Pruning Process
TX Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Anthony, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
TX Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Anthony? TX Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Texas homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call TX Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Anthony
TX Tree Trimming proudly serves Anthony and the surrounding area: